HER SON SCREAMING WITH A HIGH FEVER. HIS MOTHER RECOGNIZES THAT THE DOCTORS HAVE MADE THIS TERRIBLE MISTAKE! HORRIFIC

Actually, chickenpox is a harmless childhood disease. When little Lewis Lyons from the English Warrington gets smallpox, one prescribes him ibuprofen – a non-prescription pain reliever that affects antipyretic and anti-inflammatory. The GP predicted a normal course of the disease and sends the Lyons with a mild Kids Description of the painkiller home ,

Twitter / News For You

But at home, Lewis’ condition deteriorated rapidly: His fever increases, the inflammation blister and he has a lot of pain. When Hayley Lyons sounded the alarm, and she is taking her son to the hospital immediately.

Facebook / Love What Matters

Not a second too late comes Lewis in a children’s hospital. Doctors at the Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool diagnose a “sepsis”, blood poisoning – it was triggered by the Ibuprofen. For the doctors so severe complication is new.

Facebook / Love What Matters

Hayley’s instinct and quick response saved her son’s life, because when toxemia, every minute counts. The caring mother provides a wake-up call on Facebook, which is shared more than 430,000 times, “go to chickenpox. Listen to me: Give your children no Nurofen / ibuprofen “!

The British Health Organization, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, listen to Hayley and gives a warning out. The researchers of the institute note: The active ingredient of ibuprofen ensures that the pathogen can penetrate more deeply into the skin, where they enter the bloodstream. 4 different doctors had prescribed the medication Lewis.

Youtube / Hairstyles Tutorials

Lewis is thankfully on the mend. But Hayley sees it as its duty to spread their knowledge and educate parents worldwide about the serious contraindications of ibuprofen with chickenpox.

 I was shocked: Blood poisoning by a painkiller for children! Help Hayley going to save lives by you share her story.