Bathrooms can be difficult to clean and most people really prefer to let someone else do their cleaning for them.
Getting the tiles and grout space free from mildew and dirt can be a real challenge and using commercial cleaning products can actually cause more harm than good as they are packed full with carcinogenic compounds that basically are more detrimental to your health than good.
You can mix some ingredients which do not leave you with any side effects and which when combined produces a highly effective cleaning agent that is more natural and much less harmful to your health.
Here’s what you need:
- Liquid soap – 1 cup
- A clean cloth
- White vinegar – 1 cup
- An empty spray bottle
How It’s Made And Used
- Make sure you heat up the white vinegar for a period of 3 minutes.
- Once the white vinegar has been heated up, pour it into your empty spray bottle and then incorporate your liquid soap to the bottle and shake very well to get both ingredients properly mixed.
- Spray the contents of the stay bottle to your bathroom tiles and then leave the mixture on the tiles or other surfaces for a period of 60 seconds.
- Use your clean clothes to clean the surface by just wiping the surface with the cloth.
- Your bathroom will be clean, hygienic and fresh looking afterwards.
You can use this solution on your porcelain sinks and toilets as well to keep them shiny and also to disinfect them as well.