MILLIONS OF KIDS HAVE THIS TOY. BUT IF YOU DO, THROW IT OUT ASAP BECAUSE IT CAN EASILY KILL YOU…

After a mother posted her warning about the dangers of slinkies, parents from around the world have helped make the message go viral.

The slinky warning all started when mother Emma Bozner shared a photo of her son’s neck after he finished playing with the classic children’s toy.

While playing with his favorite toy, the slinky, Bozner’s 3-year-old son Brooklyn, managed to wrap the toy around his neck three times. This happened when mom turned her back from the boy for less than 60 seconds.

“It was so tight around his neck I couldn’t get a big enough gap to fit scissors through and cut it off,” Bozner wrote in her Feb. 24 Facebook post. “However after pulling it from the back (and choking him in the process) I managed to get some of it cut only to find it was metal wire inside and was a lot harder to cut through.”

Bozner is grateful that she was there to save her son’s life. But she wants other parents to know about the dangers of the slinky.

“Each second that passed was a second closer to losing Brooklyn, but luckily I managed to get it cut and off his neck, leaving his neck all cut and very sore,” Emma wrote.

“I KNOW SLINKYS HAVE BEEN [AROUND] FOR YEARS BUT ANY MOMMIES AND DADDIES ON HERE, COULD YOU PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DON’T LEAVE YOUR CHILD ALONE PLAYING WITH A SLINKY?”

Do you think the slinky is a dangerous toy for young children?

Please SHARE your thoughts about this classic children toy in the comments down below!